Today in history class, our teacher Lenny told us to watch a video and answer the questions in her blog.
This is the Video:
This are our answeres:
1) War guilt. Explain the arguments FOR and AGAINST this term.
1) For: Because she declared war on Russia and France and later invaded Belgium, she was prepared and eager for war
Against: things provoked war like the assassination of Franz Ferdinand, A-H ultimatum and declaration of war to Serbia,Russia started mobilizing.
2) Which term followed War Guilt? How much would it be today? What consequences/impact did it have on Germany?
2) The next term was Reparation. It would be four hundred billion dollars, they would continue paying it three years later.
3) Why were the victors planning to prevent a future war with Germany in the Treaty?
3) Because they had taken away most of her army, making it impossible for them to get to war.
4) What territorial losses did Germany have to face? What happened to the German colonies? What did Wilson dislike about this?
4) Germany lost Poland, Alsace- Lorraine and German colonies because they were given to the allies. Wilson wanted self determination and the Empires were only distributing colonies.
5) Which new nations were created after WW1?
5) Poland, Austria, Hungary, Czekoslovakia, yugoslavia, bosnia , serbia, croatia, slavia.
This is the voicethread that i did with Silvestre and Flor
This is our plan for the voicethread.
- Did you feel you learnt more than if you had studied this from the book?
Yes, because we made it in a voice thread and we heard it a lot to check o mistakes.
- What did you personally enjoy about the project?
I enjoyed to see the differet points of view about eachg countrie.
- What would you change from this project if the class from Senior 1 next year were going to do it again?
Maybe it will be funnier and interesting to do a video instead of a voicethread.